Cakes & Sugarcraft comments user guide
www.cakesandsugarcraft.com is a place to talk about everything to do with baking, cake decorating, chocolate and sugarcraft. We love hearing your thoughts and want you to be safe and enjoy getting the most out of the Cakes & Sugarcraft community. With this in mind, we ask that you stick to the following guidelines.
- Please be polite to other Cakes & Sugarcraft fans and treat each other as you would like to be treated.
- Please don’t give out any personal information.
- We cannot allow any inappropriate or offensive language, which includes user names, photographs and any messages that are crude, contain swearing, are racist, offensive or violent, and any talk of illegal activities or comments that are for personal financial gain.
- Advertising, spam, selling and links to external shopping sites are not allowed here and will be removed. This includes posts used to direct traffic to other sites, blogs or Facebook pages.
- If you want to post a link to another site to illustrate your point, please do not link to sites that require registration in order to view, or any site that prompts an automatic download as these comments will be removed.
- Please note that repeat offenders may be reported and blocked from the page.
- If you use Cakes & Sugarcraft comments to contact us about a customer service issue, please be aware that a customer service representative may contact you personally through your profile to help with your query. If you would like to get in touch with Customer Services directly, please call 0845 61 71 810 (from UK, local call charges apply) or +44 1252 260 260 (outside UK) or email email@example.com.
- We will endeavour to answer any queries posted at www.cakesandsugarcraft.com about cake, sugarcraft, chocolate and all things Cakes & Sugarcraft magazine. We’ll be on-hand from 9am to 5.30pm GMT, Monday to Friday, so if you’re posting outside of these times, please be patient!
- Please note that images may only be reproduced with credits and prior approval from Cakes & Sugarcraft magazine.
Thanks for reading, now go and join the conversation!