Would you like to work with high-quality chocolate in the United Arab Emirates? A new company, Blu Fine Chocolate, is looking for a Chocolate Maker and a Chocolatier for an artisan chocolate shop set to open in the city of Abu Dhabi. The successful candidates must be willing to relocate to Sharjah, UAE.
We are looking for a professional Chocolate Maker to join our hardworking production team, who make chocolate from the bean on a daily basis. The daily responsibilities of this role include:
- Performing all steps of our production: inspecting beans, roasting, cracking, winnowing, starting batches, tempering, foiling bars, and packaging
- Tasting and evaluating chocolate bars for flavour and quality
- Cleaning and maintaining our production facility
- Maintaining our machines.
- 3 years’ experience as a Chocolate Maker
- A passion for chocolate and the motivation to learn more about our product and process
- A passion for making a quality product
- The ability to complete tasks quickly, accurately, and efficiently
- Problem-solving skills and adaptability
- Familiarity with a fast-paced work environment
- Communication skills
- The ability to be a team player
- The ability to take direction as well as self-direct
We are looking for a professional Chocolatier who can join our team. The successful candidate should have an extensive knowledge of the flavour, texture and other properties of chocolate. They will be responsible for tempering all types of chocolate and using several skills to create all types of moulded or handmade chocolate.
- 3 years’ experience as a Chocolatier
- Knowledge of how to properly temper and mould all types of chocolates by tempering machine or manual
- Knowledge of how to decorate confections using all types of decorating materials (spray gun, transfer sheets, writing skills on confectionery, etc.)
- Diploma certification in a culinary discipline from a reputable college or university
- A passion for artisan chocolate and experience in the pastry field
- The ability to communicate fluently in English
- Average or above average skills in various MS Office applications
- Analytical approach, as well as being highly responsible and reliable
- The ability to be team-orientated, customer-driven and motivated
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Annual ticket
- One month paid holiday
- Medical insurance
- Renewable two-year contract
- Employment visa
If you are interested in either job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Early applications will be prioritised.
Tell us what you think… join the conversation!
All we ask is that your posts follow the house rules.